Monday, May 17, 2010

Picture Walls

Good news, everyone!  (Please read this a la Professor Farnsworth)

Norm has subcontrated an electrical and plumbing firm to come in and repair our potlight sitchamation and to ensure all our lovely chandeliers are no longer cock-eyed and askew.  Jeff is back from his European sojurn and will be installing the rest of our arch tomorrow.  After that is the remedial plumbing and electrical in the basement and outside and a whole lotta wall (and ceiling) patching.

Now that I can see the end in sight, I'm turning my attention to the fun times that is pulling the room together.  I'm on a hunt for good picture wall examples to get some ideas on how we want to lay out the first of two picture walls.  I'm tackling the smaller one in the powder room first as I'm thinking it will be much easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment