Friday, April 2, 2010

I bathed! In my tub!

On Wednesday, I bathed.  In my tub.  It was awesome.

This week, Jeff installed the fixtures in the bathroom and the floors were sanded and are ready for finishing.  Have I mentioned Jeff is awesome?  If I haven't... well, he is.  The electrician showed up, installed two pot lights and disappeared again.  I think the idea was to get all the light fixtures installed. The rest of the weekend will be spent caulking the baseboards, filling nail holes and painting the trim and shelving in the bath.

My tub!

I love the shower and how it just floats in the space.  The modern, clean lines are a nice juxtaposition to the traditional soaker tub and washstands.  I think it keeps the bath from being too twee.  Still waiting on diverter trim kit and slide bar install.

Another shot of the bathroom!

One washstand basin is defective. Working with RH to have a different one shipped to us as it is bowed, making them not appear level.  So unfortunate!  They are otherwise lovely.

The floors are ready for stain.


 Lots of natural light.


 The window in the dressing room.

Well, there's a couple of switches and plug ins installed...  This wall is calling for a big mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment