Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm still having issues!

I'm still having issues trying to figure out the landing/office area. I know I need some kind of large storage area and spot to put our computer. I also would prefer a really comfy place to lounge, wrapped in a throw blanket instead of some fancy ergonomic office chair. I also really want a lovely art wall as well as bulletin board to keep track of my writing projects. Other than the feeling I want to create, I'm rather stumped with what layout will work best for how I want to use the space. Hopefully my trip to a few antique/second hand stores, etc this weekend with help me figure out a jumping off point.

I DO love this room and am definitely leaning towards something similar in terms of feeling. I does need to feel like a creative, exciting space that sparks imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment