Monday, March 22, 2010

And so begins the floor...

Jeff was a busy dude today.  When I came home at lunch, the house smelled like fresh cut oak floor planks and slow cooker pork.  It was not unpleasant.

Why is it when someone tells you not to do something, you so end up wanting to do it?  It took all my self control not to step on the nosing. 


The study... don't mind the poor lighting.  I didn't get home in the daylight to snap a photo.


I think it looks spiffy!  As you can see, the fillets (who knew that's what they're called... well, Jeff did) between the spindles have been removed. They are getting replaced as the floor could not be laid with the originals still in place.


And this last one is for Kurt.  Because I know that you miss him...

1 comment:

  1. The floor looks awesome! Smudge looks happy as a pig in shit.

    ReplyDelete