Thursday, March 25, 2010

Floor is laid!

A quick post before I go to watch my guilty pleasure.  It sure has come a long way since I took those before pictures in January.  Look, the pile of hardwood is gone.


Somehow it ended up over here instead.


It really is there under those drop cloths.  I checked.  You can see more of it over here.


Actually, it seems to be everywhere!


With all those drop cloths, it's kind of like Jeff is suggesting we do something...  Hmm, I wonder what it is he thinks we should do.  Oh, wait!  I know!  Paint!  Good luck with that Kurt because I'll be off kicking ass and taking names in Edmonton at the Central Canada Sectionals for the 2010 CrossFit Games all weekend long while he is home!

To ease the burden of this bad news for Kurt, I'm including this random photo of The Sneak being cute.


Okay, now I'm going to go watch America's Next Top Model.

No comments:

Post a Comment