Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Paint Colours to Test

I've been doing some research on the best whites.  This weekend, I'm heading to Benjamin Moore with this list of paints so I can get tester pots.  Then, I'll be painting swatches of my walls to see what whites work best in our light.  Here is the list of the best of Benjamin Moore white paints by Apartment Therapy:

Benjamin Moore Super White
Benjamin Moore Linen White
Benjamin Moore China White
Benjamin Moore Ballet White
Benjamin Moore Cloud Nine
Benjamin Moore Decorators White
Benjamin Moore White Dove
I'll also need to track down my April 2009 issue of House and Home as there is a great article on Lynda Reeves favourite whites!  In the meantime, here are a few other House and Home white paint pics.

Benjamin Moore
Floral White (OC-29)
White Dove (OC-17)
Cloud White (CC-40)
Oxford White (CC-30)

Ralph Lauren
Picket Fence White (WW57)
Poncho White (WW58)
Mother of Pearl (WW21)
Studio Cream (UL01)
Sail White (WW49)

No comments:

Post a Comment