Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bath Accessories

I've been playing around with ideas for bath accessories.  It's going to be a very neutral room - black and white with chrome and a bit of crystal.  I would like to also add some wood elements to ground it a bit.  I'm thinking perhaps a rough, wooden step or stool by the tub, some of the artwork frames in wood and, of course, baskets in the shelves.  So, the only colour will be through accessories - pretty soaps, bath fizzies, bubble baths and artwork.  I enjoy the parallel lush makes between their products and desserts.  As a paleo aficionado, I don't have a lot of opportunities to enjoy confections.  So, I'm envisioning covered cake plates, vintage crystal candy dishes, silver trays as well as pretty bottles, perfumes, decanters and the like filled with brightly coloured bath products.  Yummy!



(mike daines for elle decoration via this is glamorous)




No comments:

Post a Comment