Tuesday, December 15, 2009

When I was a kid...

When I was a kid, I used to go through all of my parents design magazines and clip out pictures of rooms I liked.  I kept up this habit as I got older and now I have three separate albums filled with clippings.  I guess that's what this post is... clippings I've found recently of random rooms that aren't libraries, landings, bathrooms or bedrooms that I enjoy!

Ps.  I really miss having house plants.  So pretty!  Unfortunately, our cats eat the leaves off of any poor plant that we bring into the house and then crap in the pot.  Plants.  Not happening...

I am going to need to start separating out this post into rooms as this is getting HUGE!


















(Domino via Pretty Lovely)





































No comments:

Post a Comment